As a regular contributor to Global Naional News online, Julie Romanowski shares her expertise in children's behaviour & discipline in a variety of articles over the years. Read through the menu of topics that covers different ages, stages of development, debates, news items and issues that span worldwide.
- Teaching kids about safety plans & calling 911
- Why TIMEOUTS are ineffective & harmful
- Raising Boys in the era of the #metoo movement
- Teaching kids consent at a young age
- Bullying the Bully? One Parents approach
- What to do when someone goes against your parenting rules
- How to avoid messing up your child
- The potential dangers of viral videos & social media
- Teaching kids about inappropriate touching and consent
- What to do when your teen is ready to date!
- What if you don't like your step-child?
- Text slang all parents should know
- When a couple doesn't want to have children
- How to raise strong kids
- Benefits of unplugging with a newborn
- Should the 'elf on a shelf' guide children's behaviour?
- How to prevent kids from being greedy & entitled
- Work-life Balance for working Parents. Tips to achieve this goal
- School Supply Shopping Anxiety tips
- Parenting with a sick child in the family
- Mental Health concerns with Social Media, Apps & screen time
- Intelligent stroller for busy parents
- Discussing controversial halloween costumes with kids
- Teaching kids appropriate ways to 'self-express' themselves
- Bullying solutions
- Is a Mother more maternal if she breastfeeds?
- Canada ranks low when it comes to parenting
Contact or learn more about Julie Romanowski - Mother, Coach, Leader, Educator, Author, Speaker & founder of Miss Behaviour: parenting coach & consultant services.