This RESOURCE DIRECTORY is filled with information and tips along with support for parents who are in self-isolation during the social distancing efforts to limit the exposure of the COVD19 virus. Below are the links to all the blogs, articles, radio interviews with Julie Romanowski where she offers helpful insight on many of the challenges parents are facing today.
RESOURCE DIRECTORY -
- How to talk to your kids about COVD19 and social distancing restrictions (radio interview)
- Simple assessment to see if parent coaching and support is right for you (check list)
- "Parents survival guide" e-book series (ebook)
- Parents feeling overwhelmed with homeschooling their children (radio interview)
- Tips on Quarantine Chaos (tips)
- How to Parent in 'self-isolation' tips (radio interview)
- Julie Romanowski's personal 'Parenting in Isolation' Journal (youtube videos)
- Too many uncertainties causing an increase in Parents anxiety (article)
- Tips to help TEENS during the pandemic (article)
- Feeling Guilty as a Parent? How to create more balance (article)
- Family Wellness & Parenting Resiliency during COVD19 pandemic (radio interview)
- How to achieve WORK/LIFE BALANCE during the pandemic (article)
* Learn more about Julie Romanowski - Mother, Coach, Leader, Educator, Author, Speaker & founder of Miss Behaviour: parenting coach & consultant services.