1/2 day workshop on BEHAVIOUR GUIDANCE STRATEGIES
1:30pm-5:30pm (afternoon session)
2nd 4 hour session (afternoon) -"BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT & GUIDANCE"
- how to manage the negative behaviour quickly & effectively as it is happening even in the most challenging of situations
- how to de-escalate behavior and remain neutral while in the 'heat-of-the-moment'
- prepare how to control the situation not the child
- learn how to support the expectations you've already put in place
- know why and how to correct behaviour
- understand how to separate our experiences from the child and the different perceptions of an experience
- learn strategies through lecture, Q & A, situational solutions, interactive group activity