5 TIPS to help plan for a successful SPRING BREAK:
- INTENTION - take the pressure off by setting a clear focus for this specific time period, it can really help with planning and decrease the stress or anxiety. Maybe its to relax, have quality family time, organize things, complete projects or try something new!
- PLAN - avoid the chaos by creating a specific schedule and calendar of events that includes the things you have to do and the things you would like to do. Also include a little wiggle room for unexpected things that may come up.
- ACTIVITIES - beat the boredom by creating a wish list or bucket list of all the things your kids would like AND what you would like to achieve for yourself/family.
- DISCUSS - avoid misunderstandings with in the family by communicating all these points with everyone. Hold a brief family meeting for input, feelings, questions or solutions.
- ENJOY - avoid wasting time or having regrets by living in the moment and enjoy what youre doing even though it maybe didn't go perfectly.