5 KEY TOPICS TO DISCUSS
- end of the school year activities/field trips/parties
- summer childcare or camps
- list of activities to schedule
- shift in rules around bedtime, mealtime & screen time
- chores & responsibilities
You can always add to this list and keep an on-going checklist to remember which ones you have discussed or not. Children crave structure and do really well with direction with flexibility and choices. Prepping for the summer break transition can really make or break the joy of the season!