Below are some key points of reference to help guide parents, teachers, educators and caregivers in knowing if the child they live or interact with requires additional guidance, help or support.
- There is an increase in intensity and frequency of the child's negative behaviours that cause hurt, harm, disruption or destruction.
- The child is not listening, choosing to ignore, disrespecting or becoming defiant on a regular basis of your boundaries, expectations and/or rules especially in regards to health and safety measures.
- The child demonstrates an on-going a state of stress, anxiety or worry on any topic, routine or situation.
- There is a noticeable increase of anger outbursts and verbal or physical aggression towards others, themselves or their surroundings.
- You suspect there is a delay, diagnosis or issue with development but are not sure or feel confused about it.
- There is a major disruption, negative impact or chaos with in the family, household, classroom or group and not sure the cause of it.
If you have any concerns with these points mentioned above or if you have other concerns not listed, CONTACT US anytime by email, phone or text. We offer a complimentary initial phone consultation as a way to connect, discuss and create a plan of action as needed. These phone calls are confidential and there is no obligation to continue with services.
* Learn more about Julie Romanowski - Mother, Coach, Leader, Educator, Author, Speaker & founder of Miss Behaviour: parenting coach & consultant services.